Oakwood Manor is in the best location! The Village of Fairport provides a charming setting filled with shops and restaurants. Near paths leading directly to the Erie Canal trail, and “Fairport Canal Days” is a fun-filled festival in June that includes 400 arts, crafts, and food vendors along Main Street and the Canal. The Erie Canal is the location of a variety of activities, events, and fun!
But the location isn’t the only thing you’ll love about Oakwood Manor Apartments. Our brick buildings are set among tall shade trees on a lushly-landscaped property. We’re pet-friendly, and our tree-filled courtyards are ideal for picnics. Oakwood Manor provides convenient parking next to each building, 24-hour emergency maintenance, and spacious laundry rooms. There’s also plenty of guest parking, some units have an intercom system so you’ll be able to buzz in guests, and amazing views.
- Free heat and hot water
- Fairport Electric to be paid by the resident
- Vertical blinds in every window
- Dishwashers and disposals
- Select apartments offer intercom speaker
- Spacious laundry rooms in the basement with large, private storage area
- Carpet and flooring either new or in excellent condition
- Freshly painted and cleaned for a carefree move-in
- 24 hour emergency service for your convenience
- Beautiful treed courtyards with grills and picnic tables for your enjoyment
- Convenient parking next to each building
- Guest parking
- Near pathways to the Erie Canal for your enjoyment all year long
- Quiet, country-like setting yet close to everything! Shopping from Victor to Henrietta, Pittsford to the City. Easy access to 490 and a quick ride across town. The perfect place.
- Pet Friendly
- $250 non-refundable pet fee.
- ALL pet fees (cat OR dog): $25.00.